“…I don’t know who William Summers is but he seems to subscribe to this sort of rubbish.”
I’m a communications professional based in Melbourne, Australia. This is my personal blog to record thoughts about communications, politics and campaigns, as well as a repository for responses to Freedom of Information requests and other research I’ve been doing.
A bit more about me if you are really interested…
- Communications Manager in the science/education sector
- Previously a political adviser, housing campaigner and media manager
- Campaigner for democratic alternative to monarchy
- Former UK parliamentary candidate (2010 General Election)
- Freedom of Information and open government advocate
- British by birth, Australian by choice
- This is my professional background on LinkedIn
- This is me on Twitter
A few things I’ve done…
- Kicked off the Victorian Parliament expenses scandal in Feb 2017
- Hit the headlines for using a crowdfunding campaign to uncover information about the Australian Census chaos in 2016
- Made international news when I busted Prince William for wasting taxpayer money on helicopter flights and letting his workmates take the blame
Get in touch…
If you agree/disagree with what I’m saying (or just don’t care) and want to tell me about it, drop me a line via the Contact page.
Any pictures that are not otherwise attributed are probably from Pixabay (CC0 free license).